Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
- Monitoring AR related transactions in Oracle system, making necessary corrections
- Reviewing and reconciling of customer account balances, investigating on discrepancies,
- Preparing of journal entries - AR and bonus related
- Ensure daily processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Entering bonus corrections transactions in RMS system
- Monitoring customer's bonus calculation process in RMS system and payments in banking system
- Performing period-end activities: reconciling invoices and payments, running AR month-end reports, closing AR, performing period-end reconciliations,
- Performing ORACLE system operations
- Responding to queries from affiliates- finance and bonus related,
- Retaining records (i.e. manual bonus corrections, archiving journals)
- Dealing with ad-hoc administrative duties
- Identifying potential process improvements
- Supporting other team members in day to day processes
Profile we look for
- University degree with educational background in finance and accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in accountancy/finance
- Fluency in Englilsh
- Knowledge of international financial accounting standards (e.g. US GAAP, IFRS) would be an asset
- Practical knowledge of MS office applications (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Process orientation and attention to details
- Ability to work in teams and with deadlines
- Flexibility to work outside standard European time during, if required
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
We're growing! Amway Business Centre in Kraków is now Global Services Center. We are building new Accounting team to support Amway operations across USA and South America.
Join our team and be part of building something new!
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."