Currently, for our Client - one of the new SSC in Krakow, an international leader in technological solutions we are looking for Candidates for a position of
- performing monthly OTC activities: cash applications, collections, and identify potential disputes,
- performing Credit Management activities,
- managing the credit limit exceeded process in accordance with credit policy,
- daily contact with Customers (handling incoming and outgoing calls),
- period-closing activities,
- monitoring and clarifying payments,
- providing AR reports, analyzing them and drawing conclusions,
- processing data and assisting in providing analytical support.
- min. 0,5 years of experience in the AR/OTC process,
- very good command of German and English (min. B2 level),
- understanding of end-to-end AR/OTC process,
- knowledge of SAP and Excel MS Office,
- very good team-work skills,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- good analytical skills,
- proficient communication skills.
- possibility for further development in the OTC area,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and competitive benefits,
- comfortable and modern office.