PwC's Guidewire experience is based on our relationship dating back to 2003 and having worked on more than 75 Guidewire projects. PwC continues to leverage and grow their Guidewire Center of Excellence and Lab that allows their consultants to share information, provide continuous training and improvement of PwC's Guidewire-specific templates.
Guidewire applications are used in insurance sector worldwide, especially by P/C insurance companies. Guidewire software supports insurance operations in three main area: policy administration, billing and claims management. All Guidewire applications are built on Java platform.
Our Application Technology Developers provide an end to end solution offering including Application Development and Integration, Application Architecture, custom IoT and mobile solutions, User Experience, Quality Management and Testing, Business Process Management and helping clients determine the best applications for their business needs and integrate new and existing applications into their business.
Senior Guidewire Java Developer
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience,
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science,
- Experience in Guidewire ClaimCenter / PolicyCenter / BillingCenter - Configuration and Integration,
- Thorough knowledge across multiple IT application platforms and delivery methodologies,
- Experience in Java, Gosu, XML, XSD, SOAP/Restful Web Services and SQL,
- Experience on Tomcat and or Websphere/WeblogicReal is nice to have,
- Knowledge and experience on enterprise system integration, preferably from Insurance domain background,
- Understanding of software development best practices,
- Agile Certification will be an advantage,
- Very good English language verbal and written communication, good level of Polish language verbal and written communication,
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis,
- Excellent business communication,
- Ability of adapting to the client's environment, development and quality standards to meet client needs.
- Possibility of participating in interesting projects including Guidewire implementations,
- Attractive salary and package of social benefits,
- Work in professional, dynamic, international environment