What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in global business environment
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience and skills
- Participation in global design projects that will give you the opportunity for professional development
- Training opportunities
- Defining the global category strategy within commodity and develop supply base to fill the supply base gaps (Electronics or Plastic or Electro mechanics or Resins)
- Align contracts and review exception requests in line with procurement strategy
- Responsible to reach annual cost reduction based on company`s target
- Manage and negotiate main commercial and contractual deals
- Establish open cost models with key suppliers in the commodity / category
- Conduct annual Supplier performance review meetings or management review meetings with key suppliers in the commodity / category.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration, Engineering or comparable education
- Minimum of 5 years as Buyer for direct components preferable in automotive or white goods industry.
- Global experience is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Excellent negotiation and problem solving skills in an international environment
- Cross-functional leadership skills
- Multicultural fit
- Flexibility in terms of travelling
- Fluent in English is a must