A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
TEST AUTOMATION ENGINEER
If you want to join our Testing Center of Excellence to:
- test the world’s most wanted technology cloud software platforms (Salesforce/ WorkDay / SNow / Oracle Fusion)
- participate in testing cross-platform solutions inside the Global PwC Network,
- care for project’s testware,
- perform functional tests & automate test scenarios,
- build and maintain test automation frameworks based on technologies such as Selenium, ATF, Provar, Kainos, SoapUI;
- development and deployment of a custom Test Automation enhancements,
- participate in analyzing functional requirements,
- report & control defects,
- support in analysing complex business scenarios,
- cooperate with analysts, developers and PO from all over the world,
this offer is for you!
What do we expect?
- at least 2 years of experience in testing,
- previous experience in test automation area would be an asset,
- basic knowledge/experience in at least one of the object oriented programming languages,
- willingness to self study and develop in Test Automation area,
- experience in making of SQL/SOQL queries,
- knowledge about Windows/Linux systems administration,
- experience with Selenium Webdriver,
- knowledge/experience with CI tools such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Bamboo or other similar,
- very good command of English (enabling communication across PwC global network),
- open mind and proactive attitude,
- high interpersonal and teamwork skills,
Nice to have:
- basic knowledge of the Data Analytics,
- knowledge of the most common test automation usage and challenges,
- experience with Visual Studio, C#, Java or Python,
- knowledge about and practical experience with Gherkin,
- ISTQB certification,
- knowledge and experience in working with business applications (e.g. CRM / ERP solutions).
What do we offer?
- internal and external trainings regarding latest technologies,
- vast opportunities of career progression at a leading consulting firm,
- working in English in an international environment,
- social benefit package, including private medical care,
- flexible working hours and possibility of work partially remotely,
- ability to adapt to university obligations,
- stable job based on an employment contract.