As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list. We’ve been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognized as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us? Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
We are currently recruiting for the Risk Assurance team, which supports companies in the field of internal audit, business process optimization, internal control and risk management, including IT risk. We are looking for candidates for the position:
Senior Associate in Business Processes and Controls Audit Team
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of assurance engagements for our clients
- Act as a team lead - coach and supervise consultants and interns during the audit engagements
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of business processes and controls for the various clients for multiple sectors
- Identify and communicate audit findings to management and clients
- Help identify control and process improvement opportunities for our clients
- Be engaged in third party assurance engagements (SOC1) as well asother non-audit projects related to compliance, internal audit, enterprise risk management..
- A minimum 3 years of professional experience in any of the following areas: internal or external audit SOX management testing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from and accredited college/university
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts and business environment
- At least basic knowledge of IT
- Fluent English and Polish
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to write reports at a publication quality level in order to communicate audit findings and recommendations to the client’s senior management team
- Experience in project management and leading a small team
- Relevant professional certification (CISA, CIA, CRMA, CFSA) or experience with large ERP (eg. SAP, Oracle) would be considered an asset
What do we offer?
- Possibility to work on a very diverse projects, with a team providing services to reputable international clients in Poland and abroad;
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience and learn from the best;
- Ability to develop skills and gain practical experience in a very wide range, from IT audit and management, to IT implementation and business operational and strategic consulting;
- Great atmosphere at work;
- Top class trainings, tailored to your needs
- Competitive remuneration with private medical care for the employee and members of the immediate family
- Points to be used for sports card, cinema tickets, restaurant voucher, shopping vouchers and many more;
- Trips and integration meetings;
- Employee volunteering program;
- Flexible work solutions