What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work and grow in an international and prestigious company.
- Attractive salary and benefit package.
- Well-developed induction program.
- Support in acquiring new certifications.
- International career opportunities.
- Location in Warsaw city center.
- Developing new DQ rules per documented business requirements and according to DQ Rule Development standards.
- Participating and/or lead peer reviews of DQ rule code.
- Profiling data to ensure documented requirements align to database values.
- Detailed QA of rules and dashboards, including documenting results.
- Iterating on rule development, QA and UAT with rule requirement requesters, across AM, APAC & EMEA time zones, as necessary to finalize rules.
- Presenting planned production changes to Change Management Board.
- Configurating DQ dashboards by mapping DQ rules to the standard format dashboard.
- Resolving Data Quality Help Desk tickets raised for production issues in a timely manner.
- Documenting all task work in DQ tickets.
- Participating in Daily Scrum meetings to report progress, roadblocks and daily plans.
- Performing root cause analysis for production issues as requested.
The Successful Applicant
- 2+ years of SQL development experience.
- Proven Experience with complex queries containing six or more table joins and joining across servers and/or databases.
- Experience conducting code reviews.
- Ability to understand database design and referential integrity without an ERD.
- Experience profiling data on large and diverse data sets.
- Attention to detail, following all requirements.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Experience with agile methodology.
- Solid English verbal and written communications skills.
- Exposure to tools such as Tableau and Informatica will be a plus.