What's on Offer
- Permanent employment contract
- Modern and colorful office
- Friendly atmosphere
- Private medical care
- Sport card
- To manage the collection of country related trade receivables for the areas and companies assigned by OTC Management.
- Set credit limits for customers, liaising with country Sales Management, Credit Control and other management as appropriate.
- Drive the improvement in overdue debt and collection effectiveness for the countries and companies under your control.
- Manage legal collections, verify the prepared paperwork for liquidations and receiverships, liaising with external legal representatives as required.
- Provide qualitative information to management regarding overdue debt and other relevant Credit Control KPI's.
- Drive the resolution of disputes and minimize the turn-around-time or manage according the SLA.
- Act as a business partner for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure sound risk management as well as identify and action on opportunities to realize revenue growth.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 years of experience on similar position in international structures
- Fluent both English and French
- Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills
- Able to set priorities and work independently