IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- Adherence to the Dispute management process within policy, with specific reference to prompt escalation actions
- Resolve disputes within agreed timeframes, according to the quality rules
- Build and maintain positive relationship with the customers
- Engage with internal stakeholders (Sales & Account Managers) to successfully identify problem areas and bring resolution to urgent needs
We are looking for candidates with:
- Very good English (verbal & written)
- Very good German (verbal & written)
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Experience in Order to Cash processes / preferably Customer Service
- Self-motivated with strong organizational & problem-solving skills
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, life insurance)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
How to apply:If you are interested, please send your CV via Apply button below. APPLY
IBM BTO reserves the right to contact selected candidates