Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
- Lead the BPO partner relationship at a senior level, ensuring a single point of contact for relevant service for all functions and markets within Amway.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the BPO contract(s), including contract governance mechanism (reporting, charging and scope change).
- Manage the service scope and performance of BPO provider in accordance with BPO contracts, by ensuring SLAs and KPIs are monitored, scope change mechanism and budget review mechanism is operational.
- Manage standard issue escalation process, personally manage highest priority issues.
- Manage dispute resolution with BPO partner, engage with legal or advisory provider if required to support resolution
- Guide and engage BPO management towards the development of a continuous improvement and customer focused culture.
- In close collaboration with BPO partner, Process Excellence Managers, Global Process Owner and Automation Manager plan and support improvement agenda to achieve contractually targeted efficiency benefit
- Conduct periodic service reviews and drive for service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Identify risks related to delivery of the AP and payroll services, work with BPO partner to define, implement and sustain mitigating actions
- Control BPO charging process, including oversight of PO adherence, review of invoices issued by the BPO partner(s) and periodic actual versus budget review.
- Provide advice and analysis to the GBS Management Team to support decision making related to new rules, policies and procedures related to Accounts Payable/ Payroll. Support and guide BPO partner(s) in implementing of thereof.
- Plan, prepare and execute PO Contract exit as per defined contract timeline
- Work closely with Process Managers on end-to-end service improvement, coordinate relationship with BPO
- Daily oversight of AP operations for retained organization
Profile we look for
- University degree in Business Administration, Procurement or related discipline
- Broad knowledge and experience of BPO/SSC processes, practices and activities with 7 years of related experience
- Preferred prior experience in BPO contract management and process management
- Has a high degree of process and functional knowledge with a thorough understanding of the end-to-end processes, as well as knowledge of the functional organization, business requirements, and existing technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to re-engineer processes and performed change management to ensure adoption
- Ability to build strong partnership and effectively manage relationship with BPO provider
- Action oriented and willing to be bold in adopting new standards
- Demonstrated working knowledge and expertise in Lean principles and tools, including process improvement experience – would be a benefit
- Is enthusiastic and confident with a “can do” attitude
- Has demonstrable presentation skills
- Open-minded, capable of seeing a “new” way of doing things
- Does not avoid difficult conversations when required
- Strong communication and advanced Business English skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization with diplomacy, confidentiality and professionalism
- Be a self-motivated and result-oriented individual
- Excellent organization & time management skills. Should exercise good judgment in prioritizing deliverables
- Ability to work under pressure and work within tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Flexible working hours, possibility for home office
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."