In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Leading and driving end to end projects planning and deliverables ensuring proper resource planning, solution identification, deployment and effective change management throughout the organization
- Identifying and engaging with all relevant key stakeholders to be involved directly or indirectly to ensure the success of the project
- Monitoring the work-stream delivery against plans and objectives a periodic (weekly and, where necessary, daily) basis. Intervening if conflicts need to be resolved or decisions need to be taken on escalations.
- Proactively reporting on project execution and stakeholders to effectively identify risks/ issues/ dependencies as they arise throughout the project lifecycle
- Providing and coordinating impact assessment for the proposed changes
- Supporting process migrations projects (in and out of HEINEKEN Krakow)
- Supporting change management activities in regards to implemented changes
- Acting as project resource to a Process specific or Global projects
Project Specialist leads, coordinates and runs or is a project member of a project part of Heineken Krakow projects Portfolio as well as create support for project objectives in the organisation, in line with requirements and business needs and conform project management guidelines, in order to deliver project according to objectives and deliverables and realise business objectives in a structural way.
You are The Candidate if:
- Fluency in English, additional European language is a plus
- Excellent Excel/Power Point skills
- At least 3 year of experience in Finance/Accounting in SSC/BPO environment
- Minimum 1 year experience in Project management or Transition methodology
- Successful record of running, coordinating or key contribution to a small to medium size and complexity projects
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process