What's on Offer
- Permanent employment contract
- Friendly atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical health care
- Sport card
- Home office
- Develop, build, and support the financial reports within Microsoft Excel by applying where needed advanced VBA programming
- Analyze the finance business requirements and expectations towards desired reporting and visualizations.
- Handle requests from business to improve and modify new and existing reports and BI dashboards.
- Design static reports based on the established reporting standards
- Generate static reports with the agreed frequency delivering them on time towards defined end users.
- Ensure that all business requests regarding the reports are handled with the proper priority and quality
- Work on the architecture of the reporting environment such that it fully supports business needs, today and in future.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven experience of 2+ years of experience in building reports and interpreting data by means of static reports
- Good understanding of VBA for MS Excel
- Knowledge and experience in Power BI is required
- Experience in Finance environment(s) is a preferred.
- Fluent English is a must
- Knowledge and experience with SAP Finance-related data and models is preferred.
- Understanding of data warehousing and SAP BW is preferred.