PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology Services.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit (FCU) team provides services related to the international financial sector legislation, primarily for Financial Institutions from Western Europe and the United States.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit’s objective is to provide robust client due diligence checks related to various Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures, such as Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring and FATCA.
Analyst with German
You will be responsible for:
- analyzing clients complex data to create KYC profiles and evaluate AML risk ratings
- analyzing alerts to identify potential suspicious activity
- being up to date with anti-money laundering, counter terrorist financing and FATCA regulations, policies, industry best practices and trends
- training more junior staff in AML, KYC
- working on client projects delivered in Poland and abroad
We are looking for the candidates with:
- at least one year of experience in operational or project work; experience in financial institutions, especially in the area of AML, KYC, TM, FATCA will be an asset
- excellent written and spoken English and German
- analytical thinking and ability to draw a conclusion
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- self-reliance attitude in work organization
- minimum Bachelor studies, preferred economics, econometrics, mathematics, language studies
- ability to work in fast-paced environment
- openess to change
- proactive attitude and initiative
- strong time-management skills
- opportunity to be a part of a PwC Advisory Team
- unique training package
- possibility of real impact on development and career path
- work in an international team providing services to global clients
- great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- attractive salary with private medical care for the employee and family members
- employees’ benefits - quarterly points in the Cafeteria program to use for Multisport card, movie tickets, vouchers for restaurants, shopping vouchers and much more
- modern laptop and a smartphone
- fresh fruits every day