In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
The Master Data Specialist maintains and monitors Master Data records in accordance with HEINEKEN process standards, data standards, policies and objectives to ensure timely and accurate information for the assigned OpCo. All in order to achieve the agreed performance objectives (PPIs & KPIs) and service levels and strictly comply with the compliance obligations.
Master Data Specialist:
- Creates and maintains Master Data records in accordance with HEINEKEN process standards, data standards, policies and objectives
- Ensures that Master Data requests are handled according to the Service Level Agreement (SLA), using the workflow tooling of Mendix and Marval
- Responds to queries from other counter partners via e-mail/telephone in alignment with service management processes
- Takes care that the Master Data supports the business processes and requirements
- Monitors Master Data quality and raises concerns about Master Data quality, data governance and related issues as necessary to the Team Leader
- Participates or leads CPI initiative to improve process or/and systems and tools
- Highlights any high workloads and potential bottle necks to the team leader to ensure that SLA breaches do not occur
- Acts as the escalation point for the most complex queries and the most sensitive stakeholders
You are The Candidate if:
- 1-3 years of experience in Master Data field and FI/MM SAP knowledge
- Excellent English
- Attention to details and quality
- Team player
- Proactive and can work independent
- Drive for results
- Excel skills
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process