PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology Services.
As a global network, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit (FCU) is a world class, center for preventing and detecting financial crimes. We do strategy through execution, cross functionally (Policy, Process, Technology, Operations). We work for the leading institutions across the globe.
Subject Matter Expert in Financial Crime Unit
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering.
The scope of our projects is based on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring procedures that help PwC’s customers, from all over the world, in preventing money laundering. In essence, the Financial Crime Unit counteracts the development of organised crime, fraud and terrorism.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
For the second time in the last three years, FCU won the award for the Most Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
As a key member of the team, you will be involved in delivering services to banks, regarding AML/CTF/regulatory compliance projects, transformation of Client’s AML/CTF/Sanctions functions and processes. You will be supporting Client’s and PwC project teams with your AML/CTF/Sanctions expertise.
- Work on Client projects together with other team members to develop solutions for complex issues in the AML/CTF/Sanctions area
- Play key role in project delivery, build and develop relationship with the Client
- Provide guidance in your area of expertise (AML/CTF/Sanctions) to the Clients and PwC colleagues
- Keep up with developments in the financial services sector and AML/CTF/Sanctions regulatory area
- Work on internal initiatives developing new value propositions for our Clients
- Connect with the PwC network and share knowledge
- Coach junior Staff
- Previous experience (+4 years) in the financial services sector in the area of AML/CTF/Sanctions or Compliance in global banks, regulatory agencies or consulting firms (preferably in FS sector)
- Excellent understanding of AML/CTF/Sanctions regulations within banking/financial services
- Broad industry knowledge of processes and standards in banking area (Compliance Target Operating Models, understanding of retail/commercial financial products/services, AML/CTF/KYC Policies and Procedures)
- Previous experience in AML/CTF/Sanctions policies and procedures design and maintenance
- Ability to work with different stakeholders to resolve complex issues
- Analytical thinking and strong ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Team-player who enjoys working in a multicultural and international environment
- Fluent in English, other languages considered as an asset
- Willingness to travel and being involved in international projects
- Possibility to develop career in international environment, working together with best-in-class AML/KYC/Sanctions experts
- Work in a team providing services to reputable international clients
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Possibility to work on projects abroad
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits
Wybierz przyszłość w PwC. Łączymy nowe technologie z potrzebami biznesowymi.
Wymyślamy rozwiązania, które kształtują rynki.