Assurance Team in PwC Service Delivery Center in Katowice provides comprehensive services to more than 20 European countries. The services provided includes tasks related to the area of financial audit support, which focus mainly on verifying the correctness of financial statements in accordance to accounting standards, conducting test of details, supporting the planning phase, and formatting and analyzing data.
Process Specialist with Hungarian
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing financial statements (statutory and IFRS),
- Preparation of information on client's business activity,
- Reviewing the Management Board activity reports.
- Knowledge of Hungarian and English at a very good level,
- Practical knowledge of MS Office,
- Strong analytical abilities and attention to detail,
- Ability to work under time pressure,
- Team spirit,
- University students/ graduates (Finance/Economics/Accounting/ faculties would be an asset).
- Stable employment conditions based on a contract of employment
- Implementation package - introductory and substantive training and Buddy Program
- Relocation bonus and complex help during the relocation process to Poland
- Care & Wellness Program including comprehensive medical care, additional insurance, Wellness activities, sports’ clubs and possibility to benefit from MultiSport card
- Access to the MultiKafeteria platform, incl. possibility to use store credits and vouchers
- Soft and technical skills trainings as well as modern training platforms
- Team-building events (Carnival Party, Away Day), team parties and movie evenings
- Bike2Work Program and bike racks
- An option of taking a break of several months at work (sabbatical leave) based on firm’s requirements
- Opportunity to work from home and flexible working time depending on business or an individual employee's needs