In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Your responsibilities would include:
The Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) Specialist supports the CPI Manager in leading the identification, prioritization and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives by applying methodologies like Lean Six Sigma and best practices, in order to achieve business goals through increased efficiency, better processes and controls, and higher consistency in quality service delivery and embed a culture of standardisation and continuous improvement in the HEINEKEN operations.
CPI Specialist/Team Coordinator:
- Actively contributes to develop CPI tactical and strategic developments.
- Acts as CPI Manager’s stand-in during absence
- On boards new team members
- Coordinates and support in people recognition
- Shares best practices in planning development actions
- Supports team meetings’ preparation
- Coordinates team events
- Supports deployment of CPI Framework and Funnel in line with the Global CPI and Transformation Strategy
- Drives the identification and prioritisation of CPI opportunities within own scope
- Promotes the way of working of CPI standards and lean/six sigma thinking, embracing continuous improvement and innovation
- Identifies CPI Training needs and facilitate CPI training
- Builds process improvement capabilities through execution of lean six sigma trainings
- Is active in improvement Projects - provide content reference and expertise (e.g. with defining project goals and business cases, costs and benefits analysis) and advises project teams which execute the CPI projects on methods (mentoring, coaching)
- Facilitates that standards and lean six sigma principles are accessible and easy to use on a daily basis
- Support the implementation of standard reports to HEINEKEN stakeholders on progress and results of improvement initiatives through regular governance and floor visual management
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, as appropriate, to deliver mutually beneficial end-to-end process improvements
- Act as a Change Leader by engaging, facilitating and sharing CPI success stories within own scope through effective communication
- Monitor and keeps up to date with relevant Lean Six Sigma developments, exchange knowledge with colleagues.
You are The Candidate if:
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process