For our Client - one of the new Financial Services in Kraków, we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of
- work with stakeholders to identify reporting needs, metrics, and systems (mainly in commercial, operations, and finance),
- support the effective and efficient governance of self-service BI tools through developing and fostering standards, processes and visualization/analytics best practices,
- support the analytics team in various tasks regarding data analysis, report clean up, documentation and process standardization,
- support the modeling and creation of datasets using Alteryx and/or SQL to be then used for self-service dashboard reports,
- utilize tools such as Excel, WeBI, Tableau, Alteryx and SQL to automate repetitive analytics tasks and to deliver insights by blending multiple data sources together,
- leverage creative solutions, analytics and visualization/ reporting techniques to enhance knowledge and drive actionable insights that deliver ROI.
- min. 1–3 years of experience in business analysis,
- practical knowledge of Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI and other Visualization Tools,
- Data Preparation and Manipulation experience (Alteryx or Python or SQL, etc.),
- good understanding of SQL and/or descriptive statistics is a big plus,
- understanding of how data can be manipulated, analyzed and visualized effectively,
- master or Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or any Quantitative field,
- English fluent is a must,
- attention to the details, results-oriented and customer focus,
- strong initiative-taking and leadership in a work setting,
- good knowledge of Excel and MS Office tools.
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and competitive benefits package,
- flexible working hours,
- very comfortable and modern office.