Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
- Leads cross-functional programs and projects and serves as a liaison between key stakeholders including functional units (e.g. supply chain, marketing, R&D, etc.) and affiliates.
- Serves as the key point of contact for all aspects of the program or project; ensures smooth execution and delivery
- Develops, manages and reviews the status of projects and budgets, manages schedules and prepares communication reports
- Assesses project issues and develops solutions to meet cost, quality, timing and delivery objectives.
- Develops appropriate tools to monitor project progress and communicate appropriately to key stakeholders.
- Representative projects may include new product development and product launches.
- Project support activity may include development, management, and maintenance of the operational documents and data requirements for the project portfolio management system.
- Provide on-site leadership for the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Develop and manage all aspects of the project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks, and issues.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, and key stakeholders.
- Manage project and program issues and risks to mitigate impact to baseline.
- Became a driver of agile transformation.
- Serve as a Scrum Master to enable teams to focus on the work at hand and serves as the communicator between to product owner, the team and sometimes the customer as well.
Profile we look for
- SCRUM Master certification
- Detailed knowledge and experience in IT
- Min. 4 years experience in project management
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Professional knowledge of MS Office, MS Project
- Fluent in English, other languages preferable
- Very good communication skills
- Hands-on-mentality, highly motivated
- Experience in managing cross-functional Project Teams in the international environment.
- Flexible, able to work under pressure
- Able to develop and maintain effective and productive relationships including the ability to influence, negotiate and manage conflicts effectively and constructively with clients, vendors, and peers.
- Knowledge of the Business: Ability to interpret and apply the key internal and external drivers that affect the business, including financial, political, cultural and industry trends in support of diverse and globally distributed teams.
- Interpret Data: Ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from technical or business material.
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SDLC / Waterfall, ServiceNow, Ca Clarity PPM.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence.
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Experience drafting and submitting budget proposals and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically and understand the broader view. Demonstrates an understanding of the long-term, "big picture" view of needs and opportunities.
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."