What's on Offer
- Relevant Bachelor diploma in Technology or equivalent
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- At least 3 years of experience in design and deployment of SAP solutions for after-sales service and spare parts supply chain (either SAP SPP or SAP ECC6 modules SD, CS, MM, PM)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail, especially in high pressure and high activity situations
- Demonstrates knowledge and awareness of process and service concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Expert in business processes aiming to support sell to final customers after sales portfolio products.
- Experience of deployment of WEB based.
The Successful Applicant
- Help external service partner in resolving incidents providing needed functional info about company's business processes and process integration criticalities
- Propose actions/solutions to improve the IT support by automating, simplifying, training or similar
- Reviews, analyze, and evaluates business systems and user needs, and details them; working closely with process teams to prioritie business goals and information needs.
- Develop and implement the most efficient and cost-effective solutions, by documenting business and technical requirements, driving implementation team, testing and promote solution in production
- Make recommendations surrounding improving processes, efficiency and practices.
- Communicate changes and provide training to impacted key users or users.
- Use appropriate tools and methodologies to track and report against budget and plan ensuring that project controls are in place
- Regular liaison with internal and external clients
- Working within a complex matrix organization internationally