For our client, a leading manufacturing company committed to innovation with operations in more than 60 countries, we are looking for candidates to join a fast-growing department of EDI (electronic Data Interchange) in Global Service Center in Wroclaw.
- implementing new EDI connections (requirements definition, data integrity, testing, reporting),
- monitoring daily EDI operations (verifying EDI transmissions, assuring compliance, troubleshooting and root cause analysis, data exceptions handling),
- supporting UAT (User Acceptance Testing), functional testing, unit testing,
- working with clients to gather information, define rules in order to build out logic and respond to request),
- daily working with EDI formats (EDIFACT, XML, VDA, ANSI X12, CSV),
- continuous improvement of processes.
- fluency in English (B2+) is mandatory,
- bachelor’s degree or higher with accredited University,
- 1-3 years of work experience in EDI / Supply Chain / Procurement / AR Accounting in the international environment,
- minimum of 2 years of previous working experience in SAP or similar ERP systems,
- experience working with different EDI standards and formats,
- experience and deep understanding of order to cash end-to-end process,
- the problem-solving mindset with the ability to identify improvement opportunities.
- attractive compensation and relocation package,
- a unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving,
- professional training and onboarding package,
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- retirement scheme,
- Multisport card.