For our client, a fast-growing Shared Service Centre located in Wrocław, we are looking for an individual with a rich and proven track record of team leadership to efficiently oversee and manage regional Operations teams.
- overseeing and managing number of Operations teams (total of 100+ FTEs) providing services to different customers around the world,
- providing support and service to all internal and external stakeholders and identifying areas where stakeholder experience can be improved,
- supporting and enabling successful transition of new and existing processes into the teams from across of organization, in line with Global Operations strategies, as a trusted advisor to Regional Operations teams,
- driving a culture of Continuous Improvement and developing the teams through regular communication, trainings and coaching.
- proven track record in stakeholder management and transition processes is a must,
- experience in running large (60+ FTEs) regional and cross-regional multi-teams providing services to different customers globally,
- fluent Business English is mandatory, any additional language capabilities are beneficial,
- university degree,
- readiness to work/relocate to Wrocław,
- problem-solving mindset with the ability to identify improvement opportunities.
- modern and comfortable work environment in Wroclaw SSC structures,
- attractive compensation and bonuses,
- personal and career development,
- benefits package.