Our Client is a product studio. Since 2005, they've shaped their own "know-how" in product creation and organisations management. Today, their apps for Jira have over 500K users and generate over $1M of annual recurring revenue. People feel great there. On average, an employee stays in the company for about 6 years. They support team with outstanding benefits and remote first working culture. They look for people with high potential ready to evolve in multiple directions. The right hires shape a team of A-players to learn from each other and evolve together.
What's on Offer
Our Client offers rich beneficial package.
- Collaboration with our CFO and CEO on different projects related to the financial operations of entities located in different countries.
- Management of all financial processes of the company. Building automation tools with Google Sheets and Data Blending approach to support them.
- Ensuring that important documentation is done properly and on time. This includes preparing cooperation agreements, NDAs, bank references, and so on. , You will also manage our contractors' database.
- Management of benefits applicable to our team members.You will make sure that all their bonuses and perks are included in their salaries, and financial transactions are done on time.
- Hardware and inventory management. This includes buying equipment and making sure that it is included in proper budgets.
The Successful Applicant
- 4+ years in accounting/finance/business intelligence
- Experience in creating/maintaining financial processes
- IT and systems expertise:
- Google Sheets (Must: FILTER and ARRAYFORMULAs, data import between GSheets)
- Excellent computer literacy: it's easy for you to use different hardware and software, mostly related to finances and administration
- Project Management skills, including:
- Ability to execute on a great level
- Creating reusable lists of tasks and activities (documenting processes)
- Setting up realistic time frames
- Efficient collaboration and communication with different people (users, customers, colleagues, advisors)
- Data-driven approach to work - decisions are based on data and facts, not emotions/assumptions
- Proactiveness and ownership - you don't wait for anyone to tell you what should be done. You own the process, and if something is unclear, you ask questions
- Experience in using ERP systems
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)