What's on Offer
- Ability to work in an international environment with close collaboration across EMEA teams;
- Attractive remuneration.
- Lead the R&D activities and team consisting of Technicians, Engineers and Project Manager;
- Managing the R&D laboratory including modifications, certifications, new testing equipment preparation and training of the people;
- Preparation and supervision of Technical Documentation including models, drawings, specifications;
- Structure the collaboration of R&D and other departments within New Product Development, Continuous Improvement and Quality projects;
- Preparation of monthly activity report to senior management;
- Detailed Resource planning for the R&D Team and activities;
- Development plans for each team member and supervision of the execution in appraisals;
- Lead of Technical project reviews and DFMEA analysis in close cooperation with Project Managers and other Stakeholders;
- Support of the global R&D activities (Product road map, Lab testing procedures, internal/external product validations).
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of experience as Designer/Engineer in an international company;
- Master degree (mechanical Engineering or equivalent);
- Solid knowledge about Product testing, testing procedures and analytics;
- Good understanding of NPI (New Product introduction) process and methodologies;
- Strong analytical skills and practical business understanding;
- Good CAD skills (ideally Solid Works);
- Communicative, well organized and result oriented;
- Fluent English required (written and spoken).