Our Client is an international company from production/B2B sales sector. For their developing structures we are looking to hire experienced candidate for the role of Strategic Pricing Analyst.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Private medical care
- Yearly bonus
- Analyze Special Price Requests to ensure key financial targets are achieved and sales team experiences strong support
- Identify & apply pricing strategies throughout product lifecycle
- Support yearly price increase process to ensure that list prices and pricing tools are developed to allow smooth transition for internal & external customers
- Develop and automate pricing tools for monitoring and reporting pricing KPI's on a monthly basis versus plan commitment
- Support product list prices management (regional and local), local pricing policies and escalation rules in line with global pricing policies & rules.
- Support European Strategic Pricing Manager with analyzing the profit potential of markets while coordinating with product management, finance and market research
- With Product Management, identify and control all cases where product price information needs to be updated and maintained during the overall product life cycle.
- Perform analysis to measure the impact of price changes in product. Determine the right value selling strategies to increase the customers willingness to pay.
- Provide business data, analysis and reporting on a regular basis
- Ensure customer price and discount management is done according to pricing policies and guidelines
- Ensure pricing compliance with the company values and legal requirements
The Successful Applicant
- Over 4 years of working experience within Marketing, Finance or Pricing
- BS in Business, Marketing, Finance or related field
- Experience in working across multiple levels, functions and global
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with an aptitude for detailed analysis
- Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions based on data (some incomplete) and analysis
- Ability to communicate complex pricing concepts effectively
- General understanding of financial and cost accounting practice
- Knowledge of SAP and Power BI will be a strong asset
- Very good Excel skills