What's on Offer
- Stable employment in production company with American capital;
- We are enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family;
- Additional life insurance and social found access;
- Sport card (Multisport);
- Food vouchers to our canteen and free beverages;
- Free English lessons twice a week.
- Proactive communication with customers on any changes for order fulfillment;
- Receive and process complains;
- Provide customers with information regarding products, services, prices and delivery times;
- Handle reservations and contracts;
- Responsibility for invoicing activities;
- Open order management: link with internal departments as QA, Supply Chain, Product Management and Manufacturing to fulfill customer requirements;
- Be available for customers by phone/mail/chat;
- Order management: registration, requirement and feasibility checks, communication to customers;
- Support activities and campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree (scientific background or business administration);
- Preferably 3+ years of experience in a fast paced, customer focused environment;
- Experience in production environment preferred;
- Good understanding of the regulations (cGMP/GDP) and products/solutions that are part of Biopharma Production;
- Fluent in English (C1 level), German or French (one 2nd language is a plus);
- Working knowledge based on ERP systems;
- Highly customer focused as well as proactive and team focused;
- Customer focused and motivated to deliver value in every interaction;
- Quickly and effectively solves customer problems;
- Develops better, faster, or less expensive ways to do things;
- Thinks outside the box to advance innovation.