For our client leading SSC in Cracow we are looking for Reporting Specialist, as part of the team you will be responsible for a wide range of activities:
- operational tasks you perform general accounting activities,
- ensure the production of reports (e.g. Balance Sheet, P&L, Cash Flow, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing and application of funds),
- clear errors,
- execute accounting analyses and reports as assigned,
- complete specific month and close tasks,
- apply accounting techniques and standard practices to the classification and recording of financial transactions to solve unusual issues,
- participate in internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation,
- the continuous improvement you assist in developing and implementing processes and procedures,
- stakeholder management you support the management with financial aspects of project funding and risk assessment.
- 2+ years of experience in Financial Reporting or General Accounting,
- solid knowledge of accounting standards,
- practical knowledge of ERP system (Oracle, SAP),
- good user knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills (functions, pivot table),
- proficient in business English,
- process orientation and attention on details,
- very good organization and coordination skills,
- ability to work in a team with deadlines and stressful situations.
- enjoy stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology,
- collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment,
- seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills,
- get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance,
- receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.