Who are we looking for?
Capgemini is looking for a Spanish-English speaker for its Procurement Project focusing on sourcing activities, quotation & contract management as well as supplier performance.
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Preferable 2-3 years of IT Sourcing experience in Procurement
- Interest in the IT&Telco supply market and developments
- Having some experience working in international team
- Eager to develop negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Communicative Spanish and English
What will you do?
- Provide sourcing activities in IT & Telco category for Spain, Benelux and other EU countries
- Cooperate with global IT& Telco procurement category
- Implement global frame agreements in European Countries
- Support the onshore teams by goods delivery follow up and quality checks
- Monitor operational supplier performance
- Drive compliance to global contracts and cost optimization through saving initiatives
- Extend your existing knowledge and act as subject matter expert for the supported country and scope
- Understand and drive adoption of procurement policies and processes
Who will you be working with?
No problem is too big if you have good mates around you who are always willing to support you. And this is what our Team is. Supportive people, experts sitting next to you who always have a good solution, or they will help you to find one. Team mates who create a family’s atmosphere in a work place celebrating bunch of nonbusiness occasions like birthdays, wedding etc. Everyone matters here. When it comes to the business, you will have great opportunity to learn new things, develop your skills and be important part of the end to end finance process.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Interesting path of career in an experienced and professional team
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Additional life insurance
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Language allowance
- Flexible working hours, home office available
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing