IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- Manage assigned Accounts Receivable (AR) portfolio
- Ability to communicate in any of the above listed languages
- Perform collection tasks based on prescribed Collection tactics defined in the system/tool.
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers
- Do a reconciliation of accounts or research on disputed AR
- Coordinate resolution of customer disputes
- Prepare or update Desktop Procedures (DTP)
We are looking for candidates with:
- Good communication skills, both in spoken and in written English and French
- Good working knowledge of Accounts Receivables (AR) as an asset
- Good understanding of Business to Business (B2B) collections concepts as an asset
- Ability to manage volume of accounts and work independently
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
- Good relationship-building skills and should be a Team Player
- Proficient in using MS Excel
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, life insurance)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
How to apply:If you are interested, please send your CV via Apply button below. APPLY
IBM BTO reserves the right to contact selected candidates