Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
- Function as the key point of contact between solution delivery and deal pursuit – provide strong cross-functional knowledge to represent regional and local service delivery related functions (such as transition management, delivery management, quality, etc.) and pursuit (such as knowledge of deal life-cycle, business perspective)
- Responsible for crafting winning, deliverable solutions. Accountable to deal pursuit to ensure that proposed solutions offer a winning value proposition — plays a key role in the preparation of proposals. Need to understand current operational frameworks and how their solutions will be managed through and after the implementation. Accountable to service delivery to ensure solutions are deliverable and as standard as possible — plays a key role to ensure delivery risks are managed/highlighted and appropriate internal reviews/sign-offs take place.
- With an overall solution in mind, the Solution Architect will research, evaluate and select technology and infrastructure products, analyse functionality and features, assesses cost benefit factors and budgetary/resource impacts, impacts/risks to customer organization, security and users, investigates compatibility with the existing operating environment selects products for evaluation, determines evaluation criteria and recommends final selection.
- Assess and evaluate new emerging products and works with corporate EA team and customers to ensure that the product adheres to establish standards, policies and guidelines
- Adhere to standard solution architecture methodology (such as ensuring appropriate reviews/sign-offs with solution delivery management)
- Accountable for analysing IT environment — conducting a company-wide current state / needs analysis
- Responsible to lead the due diligence phase of a pursuit and to validate and revise the solution as necessary
Profile we look for
- Degree in engineering, computer science or related fields
- Min 8 years work experience
- Min 3 year Experience in Solution Architect position
- Min 2 year experience in working in regional/global teams
- Process strong business acumen: Understand capital and operational expenses and consider each as they create their solution
- Strong communication skills across all levels. Able to communicate complex, technical concepts to all levels. Able to mediate opposing viewpoints
- Good command of the English language
- Resourceful and able to start on project work with ambiguous and incomplete information
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of enterprise business processes and IT systems (e.g., ERP, CRM)
- Strong understanding of technology, particularly as related to ERP software and hardware, SOA
- Strong leadership skills and proven leadership experience — high level of drive, initiative; assertive
- Strong customer management skills
- Good experience in leading and successfully completing moderately complex projects — with experience in scoping and planning —scheduling, financials, resources, deliverables
- Ability to lead and manage chance successfully
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The Solution Architect plays a key role in the pursuit of new business, working across all levels of the organization, understanding the requirements to craft winning and deliverable solutions. This position evaluates and decides which technologies to use, work closely with developers to ensure proper implementation and a link between the needs of the organisation and the developers.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."