For our Client, a leader in marketing industry, we are looking for candidates interested in working as a
- financial planning, budgeting and forecasting budget implementation,
controlling, monitoring and reporting of budget implementation,
- preparation of economic analysis,
- processing and data analysis (with the use of the BI tools),
- monitoring the profitability of the company's projects,
- participation in the preparation of new projects,
- cooperation with other departments in terms of cost analysis,
- cooperation with external accounting office,
- preparation of reports for senior and middle managers, preparation of periodic and ad hoc management reports to the Board of Directors and Company’s management,
- coordination of month-end closing proces, cooperation with internal and external audit.
- excellent analytical skills,
- strong experience in business analysis as a Business Controller or Finance Controller (4-5 years),
- ability to use software supporting the analysis proces, knowledge Power BI would be an adventage,
- communication skills,
- ability to build relationships,
- business knowledge,
- fluent English (min. B2 level).
- attractive salary,
- competitive benefits package,
- stable work conditions in a friendly environment.