Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Senior Business Analyst (SBA)
Senior Business Analyst (SBA)
- SBA drives the activities that lead to propose the new process design incl. documentation of the new design/process steps.
- SBA works with business and technical teams to extract and analyze business processes and requirements and to prepare detailed schematics of transaction and business flows.
- Responsible for: analyzing, documenting, and communicating the process; Finding opportunities to improve the process; Measuring the process; Working closely with the functional process managers.
- Serves as an interface with business and technical teams to interpret and clarify business requirements and processes.
- Facilitates review of processes and requirements with business stakeholders.
- To work with Business and Technical teams to provide effort estimation for proposed improvements
- To keep track of Service, Project, Technology and Functional Catalogue
- To follow governance rules and report on time with quality and efficiency
Profile we look for
Required Knowledge & Skills and/or Related Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in IT and/or business projects
- University Degree in IT Computer Science, Project Management, General Business, Business Information Services
- Excellent experience in business process analysis
- Excellent data analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent experience in project management techniques
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent experience in Business Process and Requirements Management
- Ability to define and develop a business case for process improvements
- Capable of providing Process and Requirement gathering/elicitation sessions, able to clarify any process and requirement related queries as necessary
- Working experience in fast-paced multicultural environments; ability to work with a virtual teams
- Strong facilitation skills for working with stakeholders, obtaining approvals and clarifying capabilities/processes/requirements
- Hands-on-mentality, highly motivated
- Flexible, able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English oral/written
- Experience with SAP/Hybris Commerce is preferable
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The primary role of the Senior Business Analyst (SBA) is to review business requirements, functional specifications and analyze the existing (as-is) End to End (E2E) processes, propose standardization or improvements of the business processes (BP).
SBA works closely with business functions and technical teams to identify business / functional requirements and capabilities that can be improved and/or standardized.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."