Who are we looking for?
- Fluent Polish and good command of spoken and written English (B2)
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Excellent job organization and time management skills
- Sense of confidentiality
- Attention to detail and passion for excellence
- Ability to cooperate smoothly with other team members
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience in working on similar positions (Compensation administration, Project management, HR Administration) for at least 2 years
What will you do?
We are looking for a communicative, analytical and project/task orientated person to join our Compensation & Benefits Team! You will have a chance to work with professionals and support internal clients.
Join us and make a difference!
- Comprehensive advisory & support to HR Retained Organization in compensation processes
- Comprehensive advisory and support to Management and to the Organization in the effective pay review processes
- Proceeding changes during the year and providing comprehensive advisory to Management in this matter
- Conduct compensation analysis and budget utilization calculation
- Calculation, advisory & support in bonus process
- Interact with the Client’s HR Director, HRBPs, managers and employees via phone, case management tool and ensuring proper resolution of compensation-related queries and requests
- Cooperate with other support teams
Who will you be working with?
Compensation & Benefits – we are a Team of experts, people with passion for excellence who operate within areas of Compensation & Benefits and provide end-to-end services for our internal, Polish clients. We offer diverse tasks, balanced mix of standard and project related duties, support of professionals and great work atmosphere.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal
growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing