Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- good English skills
- very good French skills are essential
- at least 1 year of experience in P2P area
- good analytical skills
- attention to details
- good MS Office skills (advanced knowledge of Excel – creation of macros, pivot tables – would be an asset)
- knowledge of Oracle will be an advantage
- very good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and change
- strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
What will you do?
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in P2P processes for an existing Client in Poland. Joining us you actively will participate in forming new Team, face highly complex scope, you will have a chance to familiarize with variety of tools and technologies. If you are full of positive energy, highly motivated to face new challenges and ready to create new quality of services provided to our Clients, join the Team.
- Procurement: PR, PO processing, query resolution; other
- AP activities including: invoice processing, master data management, pre-process, capture, payment, reporting.
- Service Desk activities including: log, respond to email/phone queries within agreed SLAs, resolve queries, handle sensitive individual cases, other
- T&E: process/audit/payment expense claims, customer service, other
- Supporting R2R processes if required
- Continually strives to simplify, standardizes and improves processes or sub-processes across all countries, subject to approval of Team Leader
- Delivers a high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to client, within agreed SLAs and ensures these are fulfilled according to the timetable agreed with Team Leader
- Works closely with the client and maintains good working relationship
Who will you be working with?
We are a multinational team with several foreign languages used in everyday communication. You can find rare possibility to get to know end-to-end accountancy of different European countries. We are working independently in close “partner relationship” with our Client.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing