Who are we looking for?
- Strong business and customer focus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Broad knowledge in IT
- Fluent Polish and English
- Good time management and ability to track multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ITIL knowledge – Foundation Certificate will be an advantage
- Project Management basis will be an advantage
What will you do?
All below activities will be covered by needed supervision and help:
- Maintain good relationship between the business and IT
- Technically support one of the Capgemini client local environment, isolated office with client’s IT equipment
- Support designing and development of IT services and solutions to effectively support engagements in meeting and exceeding their goals and clients expectations
- Work with business to develop and support business process improvements through effective IT solutions
- Assist with defining business and user requirements for new systems and system enhancements
- Support business in dealing with clients in IT related topics
- Help to define business and user requirements for new systems and system enhancements
- Investigate some complex technical issues
- Coordinate BCP and Risk Management process across Business Services
Who will you be working with?
Service Management is a part of Global BSv IT and is responsible for consulting, continuous process and services optimization, reduction the impact coming from IT changes, managing relationship with all Stakeholders (vendors, Clients, Business, etc.), reporting the key KPI’s and SLA monitoring.
The primary purpose of this role is to technically support one of Capgemini client local environment, IT Service Managers with local Business Engagements support, technical related tasks and Business Services Poland Center BCP&Risk Management coordination.
Global BSv IT department delivers IT solutions to the Business as well as supports the Business with their daily operations providing and supporting IT environment. Global BSv IT department is also responsible for execution of IT projects within the BSv organization.
Service Management is a part of Global BSv IT.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing