Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- 1 year of experience in Project Accounting/Project Controlling area
- Very good English skills
- Very good French or German skills
What will you do?
- Budget/forecast checks with contractual documentation
- Project revenue/ cost/ CM verification and reporting to Project Management
- Project Master data verification, trigger necessary corrections
- Trigger project invoicing to external customers
- Ongoing cooperation with onshore project managers
- Contractual documentation chasing and verification,
- Monthly and ad hoc reporting,
- Revenue/ cost provisioning.
Who will you be working with?
We are not focused only on work at our working place. Maintaining a great atmosphere within our teams has always been a key focus for us, that is why we have created the Chill Out Room! That’s the place where you can take a nap or coffee with your colleagues, rest, take a massage !! or even compete in virtual world on Play Station or play table football!!
We know how to have a laugh, we share cakes and sweets with each other whenever there is a reason to celebrate. Sometimes we also meet after work to have some fun together in a more relaxed atmosphere. It can be a small team integration event or a big engagement party organized once a year in a pleasant area.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing