For our Client, big, global company, we are looking for an experienced Candidate for an independent and international role of Internal Audit Lead.
- planning and deploying framework to deliver annual/quarter / monthly audits related to policies, procedures, corporate standards as well as local legislation in the field of financial, operational, IT and enterprise risk,
- investigating on incorrections and errors,
- identifying and mitigating risks,
- reporting audit results and following up on any non-compliant issues,
- developing post-audits recommendations,
- providing training on enterprise standards, policies, and procedures,
- analyzing profitability ratios,
- leading a team of experienced professionals,
- cooperating with external auditors.
- at least 4 years of experience in a similar position within the internal operational audit,
- fluency in English,
- availability to travel globally, 20%,
- strong compliance and legal knowledge,
- excellent people management skills,
- excellent analytical skills,
- attention to details,
- result orientation and problem-solving capabilities.
- work in the organization with a strong position on the global market,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package (medical healthcare, sports card, life insurance etc.),
- convenient location, near to the city center.