Who are we looking for?
- Work experience in Unix/Linux environment,
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux services,
- Working knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS and HTTP(S),
- Experience with Apache, Varnish, Tomcat would be an advantage,
- Good communication skills (written and spoken),
- English on B2 level
- Availability to work in 24/7shift pattern
- Can do attitude
What will you do?
- Perform day-to-day operational activities, like: code deployments, problem analysis, logs review, building new environments,
- Ensure smooth operation of high availability environment in order to provide maximum performance and availability
- Evaluating, upgrading and supporting infrastructure based on Linux operating systems,
- Ensure 24x7 operations focused on Service Level Agreement,
- Develop and upgrade existing system documentation,
- Supporting of a High Availability environment dedicated for the web-based application hosting,
- Daily Operation Management,
- Perform Code Deployments (automated and manual)
- Log file analysis,
- Incident analysis and resolution,
- File system Management,
- Perform application tests,
- Performing troubleshooting (Apache, Varnish, Tomcat),
- Change planning, preparation and implementation,
- Cooperation with other teams m (DB Administrators, VMware Engineers, Network Engineers, System Admins)
Who will you be working with?
We are currently looking for experienced and non-experienced professionals to work within a team which is responsible for supporting the web-based application under the DevOps environment. Current infrastructure is built on high end enterprise solutions and hosted in data centers located around the world.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
About usCapgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.