What's on Offer
- Challenging projects targeting large international communities, using modern development and deployment technologies,
- An Agile and growing team of software engineers creating products accessible everywhere,
- Great benefits package: private healthcare, fitness card, lots of team building events,
- Competitive salary tailored to your skills and experience and plenty of opportunities for personal and career development,
- The brand new office located in the city center.
- Researching and developing future-state solutions and on-board new technologies that broaden and optimize the Cloud Infrastructure stack,
- Developing standard and re-usable orchestration modules with a goal to reduce implementation time when used by our Cloud Engineering team,
- Working closely with other infrastructure teams to determine standards and guidelines for current and new technologies in the public cloud software stack,
- Developing security strategies by working closely with our InfoSec team and Cloud Architect,
- Providing thought leadership across new implementations and cloud strategies,
- Leading the evaluation of new technologies and develop documentation and standards for future use,
- Driving the adaptation and implementation of containers with Kubernetes,
- Experience with Software Configuration Management tools such as Chef.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience designing and supporting various web based solutions,
- Experience working in a Linux based environment,
- Extensive experience with creating workflow and infrastructure diagrams with Visio or comparable tools,
- Strong experience developing in Java, Python or Perl,
- Strong experience implementing security guidelines and procedures for use in Public Cloud at an enterprise scale along with practical experience in monitoring for compliance to these guidelines,
- Working on Chef system design and module development,
- Experience working with containers using Kubernetes,
- Demonstrated ability to think critically about a problem and visualize various scenarios for an outcome, communicating any risks to management,
- Very good command of English.