For our client, international company in Warsaw we are looking for candidates for
- preparing financial reports according to schedule,
- handling General Ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, revaluations,
- maintaining the register of fixed assets,
- reconciliations of accounts, creating and posting journal entries,
- preparation of VAT returns,
- verification of the correctness of financial statements,
- financial analysis of the data developed,
- support in the audit process,
- cooperation with relevant stakeholders and business partners.
- university degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- 1 - 4 years of experience in GL/RtR process,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- knowledge of SAP and Excel MS Office,
- financial and accounting processes knowledge,
- very good team-work skills,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- very good communication skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities for internal promotions.