What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- The opportunity to work in an established company
- Supporting IT end-systems used in Production and Operations network and systems - PCs and other related equipment.
- Providing support and advice to the business on projects and activities with OT and IT impact, as well as provide direct support to office IT systems.
- Manage and/or interface with hardware and software vendors for production related IT equipment.
- Supporting standardization of production environment.
- Ensuring the cybersecurity of production data and Intellectual Property.
- Cooperation with other members of Operations IT team to deliver high quality solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in a relevant topic and/or equivalent profession.
- Experience of Production systems and computer hardware.
- Troubleshooting computer software and hardware.
- Knowledge of networks LAN, Wi-Fi and computer hardware.
- General office computing.
- End user support skills.
- Driving license.