What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- The opportunity to work in an established company
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques.
- Provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other efficiency optimizing strategies.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources and maintain data systems.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports.
- Locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- At least one year of experience in data or business data analysis.
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation (basic level).
- Knowledge of reporting packages & databases.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience in statistical packages for analysing datasets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyse, disseminate significant amounts of information in accurate and detailed manner.
- Adept in queries, report writing and presenting finding.