For our client, global FMCG Company we are looking for Compensation & Benefits Lead, who will be partnering
- design, implement and be responsible for a globally consistent service catalog for Total Rewards,
- act as Total Rewards Subject Matter Expert by understanding the market, the business and employees’ needs, providing the People & Culture organization with insights and data, and coming up with ideas to address issues and new ways of doing things that test and stretch traditional thinking,
- participate fully in projects that transform Total Rewards to ensure it underpins the execution of the Company’s strategy,
- develop and deploy existing and new total rewards solutions - using and feeding the Total Rewards toolbox - to effectively support the company’s culture and leadership transformation,
- define for each market the total rewards roadmap – encompassing compensation, benefits, rewards, work-life arrangements to ensure relevance, sustainability, inclusion, and diversity, and external competitiveness,
- define and deploy the right metrics (KPIs) to track and monitor market trends and company cost mapping, internal equity and external competitiveness capitalizing on analytics tools where feasible,
- explore and understand employees preferences and needs,
- stay appraised of market developments and trends to come up with ideas and solutions that reduce complexity, adapt to evolving organizational changes, ensure the most effective return on investment, and shape reality outside.
- deep understanding of Total Rewards processes (with previous experience as regional/market C&B practitioner),
- ability to challenge the current processes and propose innovative solutions to drive simplification, efficiency and the employee experience,
- understanding of the market, the business and employees’ needs and come up with insights and data to address issues and come with new ways of doing things that test and stretch traditional thinking,
- excellent stakeholder management, able to build a credible partnership with P&C Heads in the markets,
- typically with 7-10 years of HR experience, including 5+ years of proven experience in Compensation & Benefits,
- excellent communication skills in English.
- attractive salary and bonus system,
- private medical and dental care, life insurance,
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements,
- employee pension plan.