For our client, an international company related to the insurance industry, we are looking for a candidate for the position of IT reporting Analyst for the global SSC in Wrocław.
- preparation and delivery of accurate and timely reporting, including various analyses and interpretation of results, highlighting trends and exceptions,
- evolve the current reporting processes and recommend changes to automate and improve content, efficiency, quality control, etc,
- assists in planning and execution of metric/performance reporting approach,
- provide day-to-day support to the Service Control Manager and Head of Service Management with reporting activities,
- relationship building with key clients around the business including Insurance, Reinsurance, HR, Claims, Underwriting, Administration, etc,
- monitor, track and audit data for inconsistencies and errors and develop processes to identify and remedy data inaccuracies and/or missing information.
- experience in the role related to reporting or data analysis/management,
- high level of proficiency in MS Excel,
- good knowledge of Power BI, SQL VBA,
- fluency in English,
- strong analytical skills.
- international work environment,
- Multisport card,
- private medical care,
- an annual bonus,
- development within the company structures.