What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Private medical care
- Multisport care
- Vast organic growth opportunities
- Internal and external trainingss
- An open and supportive corporate culture
- Communicate to internal/external stakeholders about change in the area of P2P input independently or in coordination with the BPO.
- Review all vendor payments in accordance with payment policies. Initiate requests for manual or urgent payments in accordance with company policy.
- Assist in the management of the end-to-end (E2E) transactional process delivery (P2P) in line with defined quality and cost levels as set forth in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Monitor continuously and update the systems used
- Confirm master data details
- Support transactional team with complicated incidents in the process
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in PtP area
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent
- Knowledge of SAP will be an asset
- Very good communication in English
- Good communication in Swedish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel)