Consultant in SSC Centre of Excellence Team
Candidates hired for this position will;
- Participate in international, challenging projects, frequently with well-known global clients
- Work as part of often multinational project teams participating in business development activities.
- Understand, review and evaluate clients’ needs, and have an ability to transform and build platforms for success
- Support with the creation of winning proposals to advise our clients.
- Collect and analyze multi layered data and be able to present it to the client
- Adhere to highest standards in delivering results for our clients
- Develop yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends within SSC and their impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking.
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in SSC/BPO/ITO environment
- Project management experience preferred (SSC design & setup, process migration & transition planning & execution, feasibility study including financial modelling, process/operating model design, pricing model)
- Experience in any of the following areas is considered an advantage - Finance and Accounting, Customer Service, Human Resources, Procurement & IT services functions
- Transition & Client Relationship building experience would be an advantage
- Strong interest and passion for creating lasting improvements and value for the clients that we serve.
- Ability to work independently, having strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong computer literacy, advanced skills within the MS Office suits.
- Excellent organizational skills, having the ability to prioritize work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Presentation skills – nice to have.
- Language Skills: Fluent in English. Other European languages of benefit.
- The ability and willingness to travel globally.
- Significant development opportunities within a leading global Advisory company;
- Working with experienced colleagues and high-class specialists;
- Dynamic, project driven work environment;
- Excellent working conditions and a friendly working atmosphere;
- Attractive compensation package with additional benefits package
Up to 50%