PMO Specialist in Financial Crime Unit
The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) provides consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions in the banking sector within the area of Anti-Money Laundering.
The scope of our projects is based on Know Your Customer and Transaction Monitoring procedures that help PwC’s customers, from all over the world, in preventing money laundering. In essence, the Financial Crime Unit counteracts the development of organised crime, fraud and terrorism.
Our international and diverse team is one of the largest ones of its kind in the world, including nationalities from distant parts of the globe like Peru, Argentina, China, Morocco, Mexico, Nigeria and Singapore. Although English is our official language in both everyday communication and project work, our colleagues speak 39 languages in total.
For the second time in the last three years, FCU won the award for the Most Unique Service Provider in Poland, during the 7th annual edition of the CEE Business Services Awards in Warsaw.
What will be your job:
- Provide administrative support to project manager using agreed project management methodologies
- Organize team meetings and workshops
- Maintain documentation for projects, including risks tracking, action logs and project deliverables
- Maintain status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
- Maintain and update project management reporting tools
What we have to offer:
- Well defined career path in PMO/PM in a renowned global network
- Work in a dynamic team providing services to reputable international clients
- Attractive benefits package
What we expect from you:
Excellent written and spoken German and communicative English
Project Management related certificates would be an asset
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
Strong team player with interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
Flexible and proactive work style
Ability to learn fast the new areas of expertise
Ability to understand and work in a multicultural environment
PMO professional experience would be an asset
Interest in PMO/Project Management as a career path
- Willingness to travel is a must
Wybierz przyszłość w PwC. Łączymy nowe technologie z potrzebami biznesowymi.
Wymyślamy rozwiązania, które kształtują rynki.