For our Client, an international company based in Katowice, we are looking for experienced Candidates for the position of
- manage VAT processes for countries within EAME,
- prepare VAT declarations and payments to the Authorities in the EU,
- prepare EC Sales List and Intrastat for the EU,
- monthly check-in SAP for Sales/Vendor, invoices manage and reconcile VAT GL accounts and ensure correct VAT codes used,
- daily support for Poland and other EU countries,
- collaborate with the local Tax Offices in respect of VAT transactions,
- ensure that business activities are performed in a VAT compliant,
- implementation Taxmarc solution to SAP,
- setup new business flows for new VAT registered entities,
- cooperation with SSC,
- actively participate in the Tax Audits.
- 2-4 years of working experience in the VAT area,
- very good knowledge of Accounts Payable process (including VAT operations),
- English and additionally one of the following languages: German, French (or Dutch)
- hands-on working experience with SAP,
- high attention to details,
- strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities for internal promotions.