For our Client, international manufacturing company we are looking for a candidate for the position of
- playing crucial role in financial planning and analysis process for european legal entities,
- budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis,
- preparing ad hoc reports for Senior Managers,
- managing relations with local CFOs,
- identifying areas to improve and increase efficiency,
- supporting other team members.
- mininmum 3 years of experience in one of the following areas: FP&A, Controlling or Audit,
- fluent spoken and written English skills,
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent,
- proficiency in MS Excel and other MS Office applications,
- good knowledge of SAP will be a strong asset,
- ACCA / CIMA qualification will be an asset,
- strong analytical skills and high business culture.
- attractive salary base and bonus scheme,
- competitive benefits packages,
- professional educational support.