In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
The purpose of the role is to define, prepare, lead and execute projects/programs as well as create support for project objectives in the organisation, in line with requirements and business needs and conform project management guidelines, in order to deliver project according to objectives and deliverables and realise business objectives in a structural way.
Successfully meet project deliverables on time, in full and within budget; The role involves managing and monitoring the various work streams within each project; transition, process, IT, HR and C&C, Service Management and Internal Controls, to achieve the cost, quality, and planned timelines, as well as any additional requirements. The role involves hands-on support in operational management of the project, as well as engagement of a variety of stakeholders.
Your responsibilities would include:
Stakeholder Management; Managing the relationship with multiple stakeholders on a tactical and strategic level and managing opposite interests. Navigating the organisational challenge through the design, construction and deployment processes. This requires regular face-to-face communication and interface with key stakeholders throughout these phases. Supporting preparation of senior stakeholder meetings as required.
Organising, creating the agenda for and facilitating workshops and critical meetings required to ensure the progress of the project and buy-in of key stakeholders. Aligning various work streams on broad goals.
Maintain project drumbeat; Leading and guiding significant, complex, high-risk projects, using highly innovative techniques and/or concerning new products. Monitoring the work-stream delivery against plans and objectives on a periodic (weekly and, where necessary, daily) basis. Intervening if conflicts need to be resolved or decisions need to be made on escalations.
Preparing high quality progress updates to ensure decisions can be taken, and risks and issues managed appropriately.
Demonstrating leadership using the project team to direct and achieve the HEINEKEN Krakow strategic objectives.
Resource Management; Leading planning and management of resource for Projects, ensuring efficient utilisation of resource with cost efficiency and quality prioritised. Co-ordinating resource allocation with other projects and priorities to reduce conflict and support efficient resource planning.
Team; Leading multidisciplinary projects or programs impacting the HEINEKEN organisation at an OpCo/ Regional or Global level. Collaborating successfully across the team to support achievement of successful project outcomes.
Motivating, managing, and inspiring the Project teams, coaching to support individual development and improved team outcomes.
You are The Candidate if:
- University or Master degree in business, financial, commercial, economical or technical discipline;Professional Accounting Qualficaitons and project management certification a plus
6-8 years in financial management and project management roles in an international environment with demonstrated change management capabilities
Knowledge of HEINEKEN’s operations, specifically finance, preferably at Group and OpCo level.
Demonstrated multi-cultural experience through international work placements.
Seniority and stature to interact with multiple stakeholders.
Nice to have:
OpCo experience, FSS Project experience, OpCo network, HEINEKEN experience
Experience and understanding of BPM, RtR, PtP and OtC activities
>3 years people/stakeholder management.
Excellent written and verbal English
Other languages are an additional benefit
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table football contests, city tours
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office
- PARTIES: e.g. Christmas Gala, SPRING Party, Picnic, themed events in the office
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process